Explore your options today!
Consultation includes a free 3D CAT scan
Dr. Lee Fitzgerald grew up in Rockwall, Texas before attending The University of Texas at Austin from 1977 to 1981. Dr. Fitzgerald was accepted early by Baylor College of Dentistry in 1981. Dr. Fitzgerald is a general dentist and he continued his education as an Extern in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. Dr. Fitzgerald is also a graduate of the Maxi Course in Implant Dentistry from the Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Fitzgerald has also held the following distinctions and positions:
- Past President of the Dallas County Dental Society
- Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Sustaining Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Past President Texas Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Past Chairman Southwest Dental Conference
Outside of the office
Dr. Lee Fitzgerald and his lovely wife currently live in Frisco where they are active in their community. He has volunteered his time with mission groups, elementary schools, the James and Louise Addison Kiwanis Dental Clinic, Network of Community Ministries and the Soupmobile. Arma founded the International Oral Cancer Association dedicated to creating awareness about oral cancer. Dr. Fitzgerald and Arma are both avid photographers, art patrons, and share a passion for helping people.