What if you could have a full set of teeth replaced in only one day? So many dental implant patients have to travel from office to office for various appointments, turning what could be a simple process into a long ordeal. For those who look to Dallas for their dental implant needs, but live in another town, this can be especially inconvenient. The Forte Dental Implant Center and their prestigious dental implant care team, offer a one-day surgery solution for dental implant patients who are in need of a fixed denture.
All-on-4 is a dental implant solution that allows a fixed denture to be placed using only four dental implants. The way that the implants are placed eliminates the standard healing time that applies to other types of dental implants. Thus, the All-on-4 surgery procedure, when performed in an office with substantial staffing and resources, can be conducted in one day, making the drive for out-of-town dental implant patients a more reasonable option.
There are several parts of the All-on-4 dental implant process. For eligible candidates the surgery can be conducted in one day, but the procedure can be done in as few as two appointments.
- Consultation – The initial visit where specific needs are addressed and a solution prescribed.
- 3D CAT Scanning and Cone Beam Scanner – Through state-of-the art technology, the surgery is planned.
- Impressions – Where the proper molds are created for the dental implants to make the teeth for the patient.
- Education – Education consultants provide feedback and information for each patient, in order to make certain proper care and upkeep are given post-surgery.
- Surgery – The day of surgery the implants are placed and new teeth are attached to the dental implants.
The Forte Dental Implant Center is able to conduct each of these parts of the process onsite, thus minimizing the number of trips the out-of-town patient must take. With onsite education consultants, a dental surgeon, and implant dentist, the Forte Dental Implant Center is able to take a patient from start to finish.
The All-on-4 is available to clients that after the initial consultation have shown to be eligible candidates. The procedure will not be available for those patients that will require bone grafting or another surgical procedure before implants can be placed.
The initial consultation will determine whether or not the patient is a candidate for the All-on-4 dental implant procedure.