As of 2018, our fees for the All on Four – Full Arch / Mouth Dental Implants are All-Inclusive, never hidden fees, never extra charges. This includes:
- Sedation during the whole procedure, performed by a MD Anesthesiologist.
- The removing of remaining teeth (if applicable)
- The re-contouring of the jawbone ridge (if applicable)
- The cost of dental implants, the surgical placement of 4 implants (sometimes more than 4 depending on the quality of the bone)
- Same day delivery of an Implant-supported fixed Hybrid bridge.
- For Milled Bar & Zirconia Options, insertion of a second All on 4 bridge few months after the procedure, thinner, stronger, more bio-compatible and more durable.
In addition to our 5.0 Stars rating all over the review websites, we are one of few facilities in the US to show upfront all our All-On-4 All-Inclusive fees with details, we never hide any fees, our patients pay for the result, not by itemized treatment.
Please note that our patients save anywhere from $5,000 to $8,000+ per arch when treatment is completed in our office. Treatment fees are much lower when compared to a two-location and multiple dentist approach, where both dentists would charge separate fees, significantly increasing the total cost of treatment
All the lab work from your consultation visit until the Final Bridges are made and delivered is performed in our Advanced Digitized in-house dental laboratory. That is why treatment fees are much lower when compared to a dental facility that depends on outside dental labs where labs would charge them few thousand dollars per bridge, significantly increasing the total cost of treatment.
“All on 4” treatment concept often results in lower costs, making it more affordable, because it allows for fewer implants being placed versus traditional implant oral rehabilitation procedures. The “All on Four” treatment option is a cost-effective procedure for those people suffering with loose fitting dentures, failing teeth or no teeth at all.
Dr. Fitzgerald performed thousands of dental implants surgeries in well over a decade, and is passionate and generous about helping patients getting their smile back. Along with his extensive training in oral implantology and in “All on 4”, Dr. Fitzgerald possesses a unique eye for smile design helping patients look younger.
Our dental implant procedure starts with a FREE consultation and a complimentary 3D scan. Dr. Attar can easily review and share the data from the clinical exam and the 3D scan with patients, so patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of “All on 4” treatment.