For patients who are missing teeth, I recommend dental implants. This modern restorative solution surpasses other options to deliver sensational appearance and function. Advanced cosmetic dentistry can also renew the appearance of the teeth in your “smile zone” where you can have new new life to your smile!
Many patients want to improve the overall appearance of their smile when they get teeth replaced. I provide all of my clients with an examination and a consultation to discuss needs, preferences, and concerns. Depending on each person’s unique situation, I may recommend one or more esthetic treatments, such as:
- Tooth-colored fillings to repair decayed teeth
- Teeth whitening to remove stains and discolorations
- Porcelain crowns to esthetically restore form and function to structurally unsound teeth
- Porcelain veneers to transform cracked, chipped, stained, or awkwardly shaped front teeth
- Replacing old metal dental work with all-white restorations
- A gum lift to recontour or reduce excess gum tissue
My Dallas dental center houses a lab with a master ceramist that I chose for her extensive knowledge and talent. I’ll design your custom restoration, then she’ll fabricate it to my exact specifications for a custom fit and impeccable finish. Cosmetic treatments performed in conjunction with dental implants create stunning, one-of-a-kind smiles. Your smile will feel as good as it looks and provide lasting satisfaction and pride. If you become nervous at the thought of dental visits or treatment, consider sedation dentistry for a calm, soothing experience.
Renew your smile and change your life in the process.
Photo Credit: Golden Years Dating