CHALLENGING THE STATUS QUO:
Using the All on Four Protocol
Hands-On Workshop & Live Surgery
Hands on Workshop January 27-28: Only 2 Seats Left!
This program is designed for those who want to be involved in changing people’s lives through immediate teeth replacement. Treatment planning through execution of a case will be discussed in detail. Application of the principals of full arch reconstruction from CBCT evaluation, pre-surgery treatment planning, immediate load, transition to immediate teeth, post surgical management, occlusion, final restorative and post restorative management.
DATE: January 27-28, 2017
LOCATION: Forte Implant Center/Plano, TX
TIMES: January 27 – 7:30am to 5:00pm
January 28 – 8:00am to 4:00pm
CE CREDITS: 15.5
• Model based extractions, alveloplasty & implant placement & hands on transition to immediate teeth
• Experience live surgery
• Treatment Planning – understanding the immediate teeth indications
• Reading a CBCT for implant placement
• Pre surgery considerations – surgical & prosthetic
• Patient selection
• Transition to immediate teeth
• Surgical procedures & their relationship to the final prosthesis
• Post-operative evaluations
• Manage & avoid complications
• Final prosthesis to completion
• Long-term follow-up & care
• Hygiene & maintenance protocols for success
Prerequisite: Participants should have a basic understanding of implant prosthetics.
Recommended Hotel: Staybridge Suites Plano 301 Silverglen Drive • Plano • 972.612.8180
To Register: 469.344.5287 or email email@example.com.
Participants should bring protective clothing and eyewear.