Explore your options today!
Consultation includes a free 3D CAT scan
- Complete Implant Examination by the Doctor
- Digital Imaging – Panoramic, Cone Beam CAT scan or Individual Images
- Treatment Plan for Dental Implants
- SimPlant as needed
- Financial / Insurance as needed
- Medical release from your physician
- Surgical release and consent forms
- Any temporary replacement teeth will be made prior to surgery.
- All prescriptions will be given to you before the day of surgery – most medications are required to be started the day before surgery.
Surgery Phase – Bone Grafting / Implant Placement:
- Rest the first 24 hours following surgery.
- Follow the post-operative instructions.
- Take your medications as prescribed.
- Soft foods or avoid chewing in the area of surgery when possible.
- Bring your pain and sedation medication with you the day of surgery.
- If wearing a temporary or permanent denture after surgery, keep it in until the following day, remove it for cleaning only and place it back immediately. You must keep this in your mouth 24/7 for the following 2 weeks.
- If you are sedated you must have a responsible adult at your surgery and with you until you recover. Recovery is considered to be through the evening of the surgery.
- Sutures will be removed at the two-week post-operative visit.
- You may have your final teeth, temporary dentures or cemented in temporaries at the end of the surgery appointment.
Post Operative Visits:
- First post-operative visit will be two weeks following the day of surgery for suture removal.
- Second post-operative visit will be approximately two months following surgery.
- Additional visits may be necessary and will be scheduled when needed.
- If you have any unusual symptoms please contact our office.
Post Implant Placement – The Restorative Phase:
- Dental implants uncovered and final impressions are done after the implants heal.
- Final teeth are delivered 4-8 weeks after other implants have healed.
- This will take several visits.
Dr. Lee Fitzgerald and his team will ensure your treatment time for your dental implants is reasonable.